Quality Assurance of the fireproof aluminum composite panels
Fireproof aluminum composite panels under normal circumstances must meet the following standards:
1. Under normal weather conditions, the surface of the paint does not occur peeling, foaming, cracking, powder phenomenon.
2. Under normal environmental conditions, no peeling or bubbling of the plate occurs.
3. When the plate is exposed to normal radiation or temperature, no abnormal color difference will occur.
4. Inspect in accordance with international regulations on inspection methods and norms, and all indexes meet the requirements of national standards and enterprise standards or contract requirements.
5. The fluorocarbon exterior wall board produced according to the national standard GB/ t17748-1999 of aluminum plastic composite board, coating with 70% fluorocarbon resin, in normal climate and environmental conditions, it can provide 10 to 15 years of quality assurance. Fire retardant aluminum plastic plate, in addition to the physical and mechanical properties of ordinary aluminum plastic plate, has a good fire-proof performance, and its combustion performance reached or exceeded the B1 level of QB8624 provisions.
Fireproof aluminum plastic plate in normal circumstances, must meet the above standards, if not, you can return and claim for loss.
Size deviation of fireproof aluminum plastic plate
Alleged fire resistant aluminium composite panel
refers to the inorganic material as its core layer and the compound board that both sides is aluminum, and the surface of the product is covered with coating or coating or thin model. The allowable deviation of the size of the fire resistant aluminum composite panel shall meet the following requirements:
The length deviation of aluminum plastic plate shall be plus or minus 2mm.
The width deviation of the aluminum plastic plate shall be plus or minus 1.5mm.
3. Diagonal difference
The diagonal deviation of the aluminum plastic plate shall be less than or equal to 3mm.
4. Edge straight degree
The deviation of the straightness of the aluminum sheet shall be less than or equal to 0.5mm.
5. Warp degrees
The warping deviation of the aluminum sheet shall be less than or equal to 14mm.
The allowable deviation of the size of the special specification can be agreed by both the supplier and the seller.